solar powered health
There are no specific diseases; there are specific disease conditions. (1)
- Florence Nightingale, mother of nursing
"The lady with the lamp"
Research shows vitamin D helps prevent acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS), a common killer in COVID-19 patients. (2)
Can vitamin D help with symptoms of COVID-19?
One way to insulate yourself from this damage is to increase the number of dietary probiotics you consume each day" (5)
To support local economic and community health by combining local foods,
delicious traditional recipes, and real nutrition.
Solar Powered Health (SPH) does NOT provide nutritional, medical or therapy advice nor engage in therapeutic treatments of any kind.
SPH is about traditional homestead kitchen skills, whole-food based supplements, and nutritional information based on traditional principles.
Any health related statements are for informational purposes only. Opinions expressed are those of SPH or author.
Please see a health professional or practitioner for serious illness.
Green Pasture ® products provide fat soluble vitamins, which are essential for proper mineral absorption into the body and many other functions.
The FDA has not evaluated these statements. This health product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Green Pasture ® cod liver oil and concentrated butter oil are meant to be combined with a well-rounded diet that also provides minerals like calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, chloride, phosphorous, zinc, copper, iron, and others, along with other vitamin A rich foods, such as butter, eggs and liver.
Individual results can vary.
SPH does not represent Green Pasture ® products or speak on their behalf.
Prices subject to change without notice.
As an Amazon Associate Solar Powered Health earns from qualifying purchases.
1. FOLLOW RECOMMENDED DOSAGES. Cod liver oil in excess for long periods of time can be harmful due to high level of omega-3s.
2. WARNING FOR PREGNANCY AND VEGETARIANS: "Cod liver oil contains substantial levels of omega-3 EPA, which can cause numerous health problems, such as hemorrhaging during the birth process, if not balanced by arachidonic acid (AA), an omega-6 fatty acid found in liver, egg yolks and meat fats. Please do not add cod liver oil to a diet that is deficient in these important animal foods. It is important to follow our diet for pregnant mothers in its entirety, not just selected parts of it.”
- Diet for Pregnant and Nursing Mothers
3. WARNING regarding Vitamin D3 drops.